How does it work?
PLACE YOUR ORDER 24 HOURS BEFORE DELIVERY:
CLICK BELOW IN THE BOX TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
We are currently servicing the following areas in Pretoria which include:
- La Montagne
- Die Wilgers
- Willow park Manor
- Scientia (CSIR)
- Val de Grace
- Lynnwood manor
- Lynnwood ridge
- All daily meals will be served between Monday to Friday only.
- Ordering will be done Mondays to Fridays and cut off 24 hours before the day of delivery.
- Daily meals proof of payment must reflect 24 hours before delivery of food.
- All allergies must be stated when ordering. We will not be held liable should the client fail to state this in the ordering process.
- Special Dietary Requirements (halaal, vegetarian and any other) arrangements to be declared before doing the ordering online. We cannot be held liable if this is not done in the initial ordering process.
- No substitutes will be permissible.
- All items are subject to availability. Should any item be unavailable we reserve the right to replace it with a suitable substitute.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices should cost prices fluctuate beyond control (i.e. Food price, petrol prices etc).
- In the event of a client cancelling a paid and confirmed order, this must be done in writing (per email) 12 hours before, and no refund shall be given. However, a credit will be carried over and the food can be made and delivered at a later stage per the client’s request. Should this not be adhered to, the delivery will continue as requested.
- All meals ordered will be served in disposable/take-away containers.
- All meals will be freshly cooked on the day and sent out at room temperature for microwave oven warming.
- Quantities in pictures may vary in size
- Daily deliveries will be between 15:00 until 19:00 only.
- Kindly state in the ordering process if you are not at home during these delivery times. Alternatively, delivery arrangements must be made, and we will only accede to your delivery request per mutual consent.